I dont know if ISIS can be beat.

Search

L5Y, USC is 4-0 vs SEC, outscoring them 167-48!!!
Tokens
It's not as if you can identify these guys in a crowd. And unlike WW2 where the enemy was centralized within a country, you can't do it today. If we decide to bomb, where do we go? There's no one country we can flatten. These guys r a network of organized gangs that are imbedded in societies around the globe.

Seriously, how can these guys be beat?

Banned
Tokens
It's not as if you can identify these guys in a crowd. And unlike WW2 where the enemy was centralized within a country, you can't do it today. If we decide to bomb, where do we go? There's no one country we can flatten. These guys r a network of organized gangs that are imbedded in societies around the globe.

Intelligence, special ops, police work, infiltration, etc. The last thing we need to do is alienate the Muslims that would assist in doing these things. You bring up alot of hard truths which simplistic idiots that want to "bomb them", "make the sand glow" etc can't/won't face.

Kasich gets it.
March 22, 2016, 04:08 pm[h=1]Kasich: 'We are not at war with Islam'[/h]
<article class="node-273945 node node-blogs view-mode-full clearfix" about="/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/273945-kasich-we-are-not-at-war-with-islam" typeof="sioc:Item foaf:Document" style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 18px;">By Mark Hensch
<svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" viewBox="0 0 32 32" title="Facebook" alt="Facebook" style="width: 20px; height: 20px;" class="at-icon at-icon-facebook"><g>
</path></g></svg>3.7K<svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" viewBox="0 0 32 32" title="Google+" alt="Google+" style="width: 20px; height: 20px;" class="at-icon at-icon-google_plusone_share"><g>
</path></g></svg><svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" viewBox="0 0 32 32" title="Twitter" alt="Twitter" style="width: 20px; height: 20px;" class="at-icon at-icon-twitter"><g>
</path></g></svg><svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" viewBox="0 0 32 32" title="LinkedIn" alt="LinkedIn" style="width: 20px; height: 20px;" class="at-icon at-icon-linkedin"><g>
</path></g></svg>

<header></header>
kasichjohn_061915gn3.jpg

Presidential hopeful John Kasich on Tuesday warned against ostracizing Muslims after a series of terrorist attacks in Brussels.
“We are not at war with Islam — we’re at war with radical Islam,” the Ohio Republican told reporters in Minneapolis, according to The New York Times.
“In our country, we don’t want to create divisions where we say, ‘OK, well, your religion, you’re a Muslim, so therefore we’re going to keep an eye on you,’” Kasich added.“Frankly, for those who want to preserve Islam as a religion that is not at war with the West — we alienate them, how are we supposed to ever get the information we need? The last thing we need is more polarization.”
The governor also swiped at President Obama, criticizing him for attending a baseball game in Cuba after the bloodshed in Europe.
“If I were in Cuba right now, the last thing that I would be doing is going to a baseball game,” he said. "I would be going back to Washington."
At least 30 people are dead and more than 200 others wounded after a trio of coordinated bombings across Brussels early Tuesday. Two blasts rocked Zaventem Airport, while another explosion struck a metro station near European Buildings in the Belgian capital.
The Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) has since claimed responsibility for the attack via the Amaq News Agency, an organization closely affiliated with the jihadist group.
Kasich’s response to Tuesday morning’s massacre follows more drastic measures proposed by his GOP presidential primary rivals.
Republican front-runner Donald Trump, for example, suggested he would temporarily “close up” America’s borders.
Trump also accused Islam of providing the most fertile ground for global terrorism, noting that “frankly, we’re having problems with Muslims.”
Ted Cruz, meanwhile, suggested that law enforcement “patrol and secure” America’s Muslim communities for potential radicalization.
Multiple Democrats and liberal organizations have slammed Cruz for the statement.

</article>

Tokens

they can't..its wack-a-mole and utterly theatre at best

Never bet against America.
Tokens
Putting an end to their financial blood vein might be a good place to start.

The Islamic State’s finances rival a wealthy state, including:

• some proportion of around $200 million in under-accounted charitable aid to Syria in 2014 alone;
  • crude oil supplies worth from $1 million to $3 million per day;
  • around $20 million from ransoms paid directly in 2014
  • looted ancient archeology worth millions more;
  • perhaps $1.5 billion in cash captured from Syrian and Iraqi banks;
  • lucrative border crossings with Turkey, Syria, Kurdistan, Jordan, and Saudi Arabia; and
  • taxes and tithes.

Tokens
It's sad and I hate to say it .. anything less than a carpet bomb of any ISIS territories ... nothing will change.

What I really would like answers too are ..

1. Why haven't rich/mostly Muslim countries gone on an all out effort to destroy ISIS ?
2. Why haven't rich/mostly Muslim countries open there borders to all refugees ?

You get the answers to these two questions .. and you'll know who is funding them, protecting them and frankly support ISIS in the shadows.

It's sad .. but in the end it comes down to money and power.

The people are being used as pawns in a shadow war between the real world elite/powers at be.

Mostly what we hear and see on the news is a glimpse of a much bigger plan that's playing out.

Europe as we know it .. has changed forever.

Today's events in Belgium .. will only bring some light to how much Europe has changed. The US media hasn't reported what really has happened to Europe these last 12 months .. maybe today's horrible events will shed some light to how average European way of life is being taken from them.

Tokens
I heard a report today about a group of rangers that were going into an ISIS strong hold. They were sitting ducks. The area kneyhe area was tipped days in advance and planned the welcoming party.

How can we even trust the intelligence??!!!

Tokens
100% correct King Total. I visited Italy and France last summer. For the first time I'm 15 years. I honesty thought I was in Istanbul or some other Middle East country. Europe has definitely changed forever.

Honey Badger Don't Give A Shit
Tokens

What do you mean by "beat"?

Utterly preventing the behavior choices of thousands of other human beings?

Based on my experience raising three kids thru teenage years, such a quest is truly Quiotian

Tokens
It's not politically correct .. and people don't like to talk about it .. but look at Belgium today. Areas that are 100% Muslim, controlled by Muslim, only let Muslims in, any non Muslim are threatenedto leave, Police are afraid to enter the designated zones ...

These such areas are now all over Europe, in every country and only growing

I'm all for allowing everyone to practice there own religion, bring your culture to other countries ... but when millions of people are unable to adapt to a particular countries way of life, and expect everyone to step aside/push there own agendas onto someone else ... people are going to push back.

Perfect example is in Germany. They open there borders, open there hearts to refuges, and in the end .. it will be the start of the end of German heritage, culture, way of life.

Banned
Tokens
Without the weaponry and other assistance from Muslim Leaders such as Barack Obama and others in the Middle East ISIS (Daesh) wouldn't have ever been anything more than yet another irrelevant pack of dumb as fuck inbred rapist pig lunatics who smell really really bad with a combined intelligence lower than that of a Scuzzzzz Missle..

If we can get Obama to actually leave office instead of activating the terror cells he has at his disposal to flatten as many shopping malls as he can on Black Friday 2016 so that he can stay in office under that "Emergency Act" or whatever its called then Daesh can be defeated.

As long as Obama has a say in it though....Daesh will survive. Daesh is Obama's Baby. Obama is not gonna let anything truly bad happen to his Baby and only Obama's Pimps can tell you when Daesh will be "defeated" but eventually they will.

(and "Defeated" will translate to those Primary within Daesh living comfortable lives somewhere nice, foot soldiers ("mercenaries") moving on and fighting beneath the colors of the next group our Government & their Middle Eastern Allies will manufacture and fund so as to keep Americans in fear. Big Big $$$$$$$$ are made by keeping US afraid)

Daesh can survive post-Obama if our next President's Pimps want to keep Daesh in play.

Likely they will create a new threat though. Some have uncovered too much about Daesh's past funding & how they became so Armed & able to overtake & exploit the Oil so that false flag squad Daesh is kinda "burnt".

It would be much wiser to start with a Fresh Group. Much has been learned from the Daesh Experience, things can be done better. Especially starting from scratch with a brand new threat.

Jabhat al-Nusra is currently leading the race to be the "Chosen Ones"

Groups like Daesh aren't the problem though. Leaders like Obama who create and use such groups as Daesh as an ends to multiple means are closer to the actual problem but even they are not the primary problem and while we must defeat them most certainly to have any real hope for as peaceful a planet as possible the real problem is the Ideology behind Islam.

Islam proclaims, among it's most Basic Religious Tenets that must be observed and recognized as absolute unalterable "Word of God" fact, that Non-Muslims must be treated as SubHumans, Inferior to Muslims (as we would consider a Pig, in relation to ourselves) because that is what they are which Allah proclaims as explanation to why Muslims must conquer and vanquish (subjugate, convert or exterminate) all who will not worship Allah.

This is the problem.

Muslims aren't allowed to revise the Word of The Most Holy and Only God Allah.

Anyone proclaims to be Muslim to you and then tries to tell you "not all Muslims believe in that part" of the Q'uran and The Hadith are either lying to you or they do not understand what is required to be an actual Muslim.

Saying to you that they are Muslim but won't follow Allah and Mohammed's very clear commandments on how Infidels (Non-Muslims) must be dealt with is the same as a person claiming to you to be a Christian but they don't believe Jesus really ever existed.

Ridding the Earth of the Ideology will be a challenge.

Won't be accomplished within our lifetimes.

The Muslim World has "bucked" like this, gotten all Froggy on this level before, within history and they were eventually stopped by only one means, there was only one way to stop them but they were stopped because they are complete pussies.

One time, most recent uprising of their stank dog asses they got stopped in Vienna....I believe. Maybe Poland.

I don't know exactly cuz its irrelevant to me where as they always get stopped. Not that important where they've been stopped in the past. Beyond saying "Massive Respect to Vienna".....or Poland. Wherever it was.

They are total pussies. Harder to imagine a more pussified Race on the planet than them. Very rare is the male amongst them who will go Mano a Mano, toe to toe with another man. Nearly without exception they will fight only when they outnumber a foe by at least 4-1. Their preference though is to be at least 6 to 1.

Tokens
100% correct King Total. I visited Italy and France last summer. For the first time I'm 15 years. I honesty thought I was in Istanbul or some other Middle East country. Europe has definitely changed forever.
You have a much better chance of getting shot in America today than getting killed by a terrorist in Europe this summer. Right now the media is Isis biggest ally. I also think there are political forces in the West that likes to spread fear because it helps them at the ballot box. Right now I agree with what Sanders had to say today. All of our countries need to start working closely together to kill Isis. I think it starts with American and European intelligence doing a better job of infiltrating these groups. I think once the FBI or Europeans get inside a few, it will make it much harder to operate because they won't know who to trust. I think that would be the beginning of the end for them. They took down much of the American Mafia the same way.

Banned
Tokens
1. Why haven't rich/mostly Muslim countries gone on an all out effort to destroy ISIS ?

Complex answer. If you are curious enough to find the answer best place to start would be to learn the differences between Sunni and Shia, (Kurds also) the percentage of populations of each within various Middle Eastern Nations. That would be enough foundation upon which you could know why certain countries would not rise up against Daesh (ISIS). Further than that, for some Muslims their translation, their understanding of Islam, their beliefs do not permit them to Rise Up.

2. Why haven't rich/mostly Muslim countries open there borders to all refugees ?

Has to do alot with the first answer, the Tribal stuff but moreover its because this is what Allah proclaimed should be, that Muslims were to conquer the Infidels and create a world that exists under the worship of one God, Allah so the last thing they want to do is to thwart that effort be penning the conquerors, the invaders into Muslim nations.

Muslim Nations will present the politically correct face to the world, the face that sees them perceived as Anti-Fanatical Islam but in actuality what is taking place is perceived by them to be the unfolding of a Wisdom greater than their own, the Destiny of the world and the desire of Allah. The Fulfillment of Allah's Plan.

You get the answers to these two questions .. and you'll know who is funding them, protecting them and frankly support ISIS in the shadows.

Its not hard to find this stuff out. You won't like the answers though. If you are like 9.2 out of every 10 "Americans" you will refuse to believe the truth so its likely pointless that you even try to find out.

It's sad .. but in the end it comes down to money and power.

Pretty much but there is other stuff too.

The people are being used as pawns in a shadow war between the real world elite/powers that be.

This has been the case for a long long time. Much longer than you might believe. We are talking waaaaaaaaaay back. I mean way way way the heck back. So far back that what you describe is as much a part of The Human Experience as breathing is. And as seemingly "part and parcel" to what it is to exist within a Physical 3rd Dimension as reproducing ourselves is. Buddha's proclamation that "All Life is Suffering" intimated that there might be a "reason" for this but very very few can figure out , if so, "and people are being used as pawns in a shadow war between the real world elite/powers at be" is a thing that has to be part of existence here.....why that is and to what ends this has to be, like, "for what purpose"...."To What End".

There may be one though.

A Reason.

Europe as we know it .. has changed forever.

Sweden is forecast to be a Muslim Majority nation within 12-15 years. Germany headed in a very bad direction as well. Germany will likely handle it, right itself but even if they do German Birth rates are troubling. Germany has some big challenges. They did not need this plague beset upon them by Angela Merkel. Why they haven't offed this fat ugly skank is beyond me. She is trying to single-handedly destroy Germany. I thought Germans were stronger than this.

Poland, conversely, could at any moment kill every single Muslim in that country. Poland is on edge and ain't about to "have it". The Poles ain't gonna play.

Muzzies would do well not to fuck with Poland. Cuz Poland will light their asses up.

The US media hasn't reported what really has happened to Europe these last 12 months

In Sweden the Police and Media are not allowed to identify a rapist as being a Refugee, they cannot ID a rapist as Muslim and in some places cannot ID as even of Arabic or other nationality. Have to list as "Swedish Citizen" or Swedish National" and Swedes in general are not allowed to speak negatively of Rapeugees or they can be charged with a Hate Crime.....more commonly they would just be shunned for being "racist".

Sweden is wholly fucked.

If you understood how bad it is there you'd be floored.

There are many whole parts of the country that are completely taken over by Muslims where Native Swedes cannot go and a few areas where Police will not even go.

Malmö would be a good "jump off".....to Google were you of a mind to find out.

And Malmö is not even near the worst of it.

Gives enough info to understand though, get a grasp for what is happening to Sweden.

Past that there are Realities that some would (entirely understandably) be better off Mentally not having found out. Stuff that is so awful and horrific that one would be better of not knowing.

You're more right than you maybe realize though King.

Europe is in deep deep doo-doo.

And if we let them in here, while it would never get as bad as it has there as rapidly as it has there.....this would be their goal.

There would come to be Muslim "No-Go Zones" where White Americans would be unable to go, many females and especially female childredn would suffer terrible terrible consequences and a large number of American males would reach a decision that they can not live with this then take to the streets and slaughter as many Muslims as they were able before they were cut down themselves.

It would not be good.

Tokens
it's not politically correct .. And people don't like to talk about it .. But look at belgium today. Areas that are 100% muslim, controlled by muslim, only let muslims in, any non muslim are threatenedto leave, police are afraid to enter the designated zones ...

These such areas are now all over europe, in every country and only growing

i'm all for allowing everyone to practice there own religion, bring your culture to other countries ... But when millions of people are unable to adapt to a particular countries way of life, and expect everyone to step aside/push there own agendas onto someone else ... People are going to push back.

Perfect example is in germany. They open there borders, open there hearts to refuges, and in the end .. It will be the start of the end of german heritage, culture, way of life.

+100000000 best post ever

agree 100%

Tokens
Complex answer. If you are curious enough to find the answer best place to start would be to learn the differences between Sunni and Shia, (Kurds also) the percentage of populations of each within various Middle Eastern Nations. That would be enough foundation upon which you could know why certain countries would not rise up against Daesh (ISIS). Further than that, for some Muslims their translation, their understanding of Islam, their beliefs do not permit them to Rise Up.

Has to do alot with the first answer, the Tribal stuff but moreover its because this is what Allah proclaimed should be, that Muslims were to conquer the Infidels and create a world that exists under the worship of one God, Allah so the last thing they want to do is to thwart that effort be penning the conquerors, the invaders into Muslim nations.

Muslim Nations will present the politically correct face to the world, the face that sees them perceived as Anti-Fanatical Islam but in actuality what is taking place is perceived by them to be the unfolding of a Wisdom greater than their own, the Destiny of the world and the desire of Allah. The Fulfillment of Allah's Plan.

Its not hard to find this stuff out. You won't like the answers though. If you are like 9.2 out of every 10 "Americans" you will refuse to believe the truth so its likely pointless that you even try to find out.

Pretty much but there is other stuff too.

This has been the case for a long long time. Much longer than you might believe. We are talking waaaaaaaaaay back. I mean way way way the heck back. So far back that what you describe is as much a part of The Human Experience as breathing is. And as seemingly "part and parcel" to what it is to exist within a Physical 3rd Dimension as reproducing ourselves is. Buddha's proclamation that "All Life is Suffering" intimated that there might be a "reason" for this but very very few can figure out , if so, "and people are being used as pawns in a shadow war between the real world elite/powers at be" is a thing that has to be part of existence here.....why that is and to what ends this has to be, like, "for what purpose"...."To What End".

There may be one though.

A Reason.

Sweden is forecast to be a Muslim Majority nation within 12-15 years. Germany headed in a very bad direction as well. Germany will likely handle it, right itself but even if they do German Birth rates are troubling. Germany has some big challenges. They did not need this plague beset upon them by Angela Merkel. Why they haven't offed this fat ugly skank is beyond me. She is trying to single-handedly destroy Germany. I thought Germans were stronger than this.

Poland, conversely, could at any moment kill every single Muslim in that country. Poland is on edge and ain't about to "have it". The Poles ain't gonna play.

Muzzies would do well not to fuck with Poland. Cuz Poland will light their asses up.

In Sweden the Police and Media are not allowed to identify a rapist as being a Refugee, they cannot ID a rapist as Muslim and in some places cannot ID as even of Arabic or other nationality. Have to list as "Swedish Citizen" or Swedish National" and Swedes in general are not allowed to speak negatively of Rapeugees or they can be charged with a Hate Crime.....more commonly they would just be shunned for being "racist".

Sweden is wholly fucked.

If you understood how bad it is there you'd be floored.

There are many whole parts of the country that are completely taken over by Muslims where Native Swedes cannot go and a few areas where Police will not even go.

Malmö would be a good "jump off".....to Google were you of a mind to find out.

And Malmö is not even near the worst of it.

Gives enough info to understand though, get a grasp for what is happening to Sweden.

Past that there are Realities that some would (entirely understandably) be better off Mentally not having found out. Stuff that is so awful and horrific that one would be better of not knowing.

You're more right than you maybe realize though King.

Europe is in deep deep doo-doo.

And if we let them in here, while it would never get as bad as it has there as rapidly as it has there.....this would be their goal.

There would come to be Muslim "No-Go Zones" where White Americans would be unable to go, many females and especially female childredn would suffer terrible terrible consequences and a large number of American males would reach a decision that they can not live with this then take to the streets and slaughter as many Muslims as they were able before they were cut down themselves.

It would not be good.

Great post.

I can't say it enough ... I feel bad about our European friends. The next generations will never know the beauty of years past.
When grandparents or parents tell stories of how great the country used to be, they will all ask .. Why didn't you do anything to stop it ?

Banned
Tokens
Great post.

I can't say it enough ... I feel bad about our European friends. The next generations will never know the beauty of years past.
When grandparents or parents tell stories of how great the country used to be, they will all ask .. Why didn't you do anything to stop it ?

Yeah Man Swedenz got me tore up.

Beautiful Loving People and what do they get for that?

Horror.

Sweden has really broken me. Whatever the "point" was if there ever was a "point" some afterlife streets of Gold I no longer give a fuck, have no interest in dwelling amongst any god or higher power that would have this.

This Book they give us, talks about Love.

Unless we can save fuckin Sweden from these Barbarians I don't see how its possible to believe that a single word in that book truly had any value at all.

Because this level of suffering and horror is just too much.

Maybe I'm just not designed well for this place.

Tokens
It's a problem all over the world .. when children are taught from the day they are born about a specific religion, added to that the biased opinions of parents they look up to, the general world views from people around you growing up, added to that your government/dictators who tell you what to believe in and you take it as gospel so to speak .. no wonder people views on the world are fucked up.

Regardless what religion you believe in ... as a child the country you are born in, the parents you are born to, 99% of the time you are faithful to that following. It's only when you grow up and learn about the world, and the different religions, do you have a better understanding about religion.

Most of not all religions have been debunked to date. They don't talk about it much cuz they always come back with, "If 100 million plus people believe it, how can it be wrong ?"

Tokens
First things first...

1. Stop their funding.... it costs money to wage terror, pay rent, feed their troops and such.
2. Give them no where to hide, stop letting refugee's into friendly countries..... Set up camps in their countries of origin
3. Close in on them from all sides, with all opposing nations, and squeeze them like a zit.
4. Once they are literally defeated, put things into place to stop another terror organization from gaining so much power and funding.

There is no way to see if someone is an isis sympathizer/supporter/soldier among the refugee's coming into these peaceful countries that are trying to help them out. So, STOP all the refugee's coming in, and turn those who want to flee against them, make them FIGHT for their own country, instead of being a shield for the terrorists to hide behind while they come into other countries.

Tokens
Any chance the world leading countries come together now and actually do something ?

Cuz up to now to be honest, they have done fuck all but spend billions of dollars will no end in sight. Kind of makes one wonder if they actually know what they are doing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billcunninghamhomeloans
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com