Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: WIL! Did you see the story on SBR about Betmill?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 WIL! Did you see the story on SBR about Betmill? 
    Home of the Cincinnati Criminals. bigbet1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    You draft them, they book'em
    Posts
    17,903
    You ahve got to be kidding me. This is enough to scare anyone away.......you lose you're welcome, you win and they keep winnings???

    BB
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Local wilheim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Where Needed
    Posts
    75,154
    The problem with dragging stories about sportsbooks from around the internet on to this forum is that there is no opportunity to find out what is actually the truth. There is no actual complaintant to even help or at least hear some details from. Personally I am way to busy to read the other forums.




    wil.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    11
    yeah...im sure SBR is making everything about your sponsors up
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Rx God Doug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Religion is a crutch for the weak-minded...Jesse Ventura
    Posts
    37,829
    calling Chuck...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    80,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight
    yeah...im sure SBR is making everything about your sponsors up
    Half your posts are about SBR
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    11
    half your posts are about defending shit books
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Home of the Cincinnati Criminals. bigbet1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    You draft them, they book'em
    Posts
    17,903
    Im not draggin shit. Im stating what was read on a "respected" forum. I have money there, and they are a sponsor here, right???

    I have quite a bit there too. My reason for bringing this to light is how do i know they wont pull the same shit on me? looks like the guy was losing and all was cool, he wins, and that's not allowed.

    This is more than draging shit from another forum. Sorry to inconvience you out of your busy schedule. You should be aware what is going on else where, and not every problem will be brought here.

    BB
    Quote Originally Posted by wilheim
    The problem with dragging stories about sportsbooks from around the internet on to this forum is that there is no opportunity to find out what is actually the truth. There is no actual complaintant to even help or at least hear some details from. Personally I am way to busy to read the other forums.




    wil.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    80,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight
    half your posts are about defending shit books
    Wrong skippy.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    RX Local wilheim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Where Needed
    Posts
    75,154
    Bigbet - draggin is exactly what you are doing. I have no way of verifing anything you say about sportsbooks that you find somewhere else on the internet. Why not ask SBR for some details.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Home of the Cincinnati Criminals. bigbet1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    You draft them, they book'em
    Posts
    17,903
    I'm not a regular poster at SBR. I figure since I am a regular here, and they advertiser, if I have a concern and can be looked into.

    So if I was a newbie with 2 post, and bitched about not getting 100K from a poker site you would help?

    Bullshit Wil, really. You attemepted to find something out for him, and he is a guy with 2 post, WTF. I am asking a legitmate question. Is this becoming/is the norm for Betmill?

    BB

    Quote Originally Posted by wilheim
    Bigbet - draggin is exactly what you are doing. I have no way of verifing anything you say about sportsbooks that you find somewhere else on the internet. Why not ask SBR for some details.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    AKA SCnit Paterno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Happy Valley
    Posts
    3,438
    Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I hope their customer service guy comes on and explains this one.


    FWIW, there have been Mods on here mentioning reports of issues brought up at other watchdog sites about non-sponsoring sportsbooks. I remember a NoJuice thread the other day. I dont think there is anything wrong with that thread or this one.

    *I am biased bc I hate BetMill!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    AKA SCnit Paterno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Happy Valley
    Posts
    3,438
    Quote Originally Posted by wilheim
    Bigbet - draggin is exactly what you are doing. I have no way of verifing anything you say about sportsbooks that you find somewhere else on the internet. Why not ask SBR for some details.
    I disagree with this statement. Many posters on this site are not aware of SBR but have accounts at BetMill.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    RX Local SportSavant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    42,910
    bigbet, I have a contact there so if u ever have problems I will be able to help out for sure.... sportsavant@therx.com

    what is the story? care to share it with us?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    80,046
    Bigbet you haven't even really said anything other than

    QUOTE 'you lose you're welcome, you win and they keep winnings???

    Now what exactly do you expect anyone to say to that?

    Do you think every Rx poster loses at BetMill, I don't get what you're even asking?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    AKA SCnit Paterno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Happy Valley
    Posts
    3,438
    06.08.2006 (04:01 PM CST)
    Millennium Sports (SBR rating C) confiscates portion of player’s winnings and bonus
    On Sunday, 6/04/06, the bettor made a $3,000 deposit, received a $1,200 (40%) reload bonus, then made a winning wager that risked his $4,200 balance on the Anaheim Angels, bringing the account balance to $10,920. Today, Millennium closed the account and sent him $6,414; confiscating the bonus as well as 28% of proceeds from the winning wager. Just as is the case with an unjust confiscation of free-play bonus winnings, the player could have risked his funds for the desired return at a different sportsbook. This player has lost over $23,000 to Millennium Sports and has received 9 reload bonuses during one month as a losing client.
    The bettor also holds a one week old account at sister book, BetOnSports (SBR rating C), who has reduced his limits from $10,000 to $1,000; thereby increasing the amount of wagers he must make to complete his rollover from 9 to 90. The book has taken this action after two winning plays, despite the player’s willingness to bet normal limits via phone only. Management states that if the player refuses to accept the new wagering limit BOS will remove the bonus and 33% of the two winning wagers he made after this initial deposit. Customer Service Manager Jamie tells SBR these decisions are final. SBR will contact BOS COO Clive Archer to further discuss the complaint of theft.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #16  
    Home of the Cincinnati Criminals. bigbet1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    You draft them, they book'em
    Posts
    17,903
    Jman, what I am saying is I HAVE A LOT OF MONEY THERE. how do I know they wont pull the same shit on me. I would like the story to be investigated to see both sides.

    If this is the norm, I can not to associate with this book. I thought they turned the corner, but what I see is......you win, we can do what we want....you lose, and we will take you action.

    What did this guy do is what I am asking, other than not piss all his money away??

    BB
    Quote Originally Posted by Journeyman
    Bigbet you haven't even really said anything other than

    QUOTE 'you lose you're welcome, you win and they keep winnings???

    Now what exactly do you expect anyone to say to that?

    Do you think every Rx poster loses at BetMill, I don't get what you're even asking?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #17  
    Home of the Cincinnati Criminals. bigbet1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    You draft them, they book'em
    Posts
    17,903
    Thanks Scint
    Quote Originally Posted by SCnit
    06.08.2006 (04:01 PM CST)
    Millennium Sports (SBR rating C) confiscates portion of player’s winnings and bonus
    On Sunday, 6/04/06, the bettor made a $3,000 deposit, received a $1,200 (40%) reload bonus, then made a winning wager that risked his $4,200 balance on the Anaheim Angels, bringing the account balance to $10,920. Today, Millennium closed the account and sent him $6,414; confiscating the bonus as well as 28% of proceeds from the winning wager. Just as is the case with an unjust confiscation of free-play bonus winnings, the player could have risked his funds for the desired return at a different sportsbook. This player has lost over $23,000 to Millennium Sports and has received 9 reload bonuses during one month as a losing client.
    The bettor also holds a one week old account at sister book, BetOnSports (SBR rating C), who has reduced his limits from $10,000 to $1,000; thereby increasing the amount of wagers he must make to complete his rollover from 9 to 90. The book has taken this action after two winning plays, despite the player’s willingness to bet normal limits via phone only. Management states that if the player refuses to accept the new wagering limit BOS will remove the bonus and 33% of the two winning wagers he made after this initial deposit. Customer Service Manager Jamie tells SBR these decisions are final. SBR will contact BOS COO Clive Archer to further discuss the complaint of theft.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #18  
    RX Local wilheim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Where Needed
    Posts
    75,154
    Bigbet, you can cry all you want but there is little I can do about disputes at other websites. I have no idea who the player is much less what is actual story is. The way it works is a player comes on this forum (regardless how many posts) and creats a thread about a dispute which can be looked into. Because of your post I went over to SBR and don't see any BetMill threads on their forum, which doesn't mean it is not there - I couldn't fine anything. Even if I did it still does not allow me to call up BetMill and make an inquiry which is something I can only do at the actual players request.

    The best advice I can give you is if you are worried about your money then please do not hesitate to make a withdrawal.

    My whole point is there is no way for me to even answer any allegations against a book when the actual player is not the one posting the dispute.



    wil.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #19  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    80,046
    Well there are two sides to every story, and this might be one of those cases....What did the guy do you asked, that is a good question, I could speculate but I won't.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #20  
    RX Local SportSavant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    42,910
    well, looks like this punter is in good hands with John from SBR, I guess we will have to see what happens in the end....

    as for BigBet, as mentioned, if there is a problem we will make him our #1 priority... trust me.

    If the story is 100% accurate it is disturbing, especially since he was a losing bettor....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #21  
    AKA SCnit Paterno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Happy Valley
    Posts
    3,438
    Quote Originally Posted by wilheim
    Bigbet, you can cry all you want but there is little I can do about disputes at other websites. I have no idea who the player is much less what is actual story is. The way it works is a player comes on this forum (regardless how many posts) and creats a thread about a dispute which can be looked into. Because of your post I went over to SBR and don't see any BetMill threads on their forum, whcih doesn't mean it is not there - I coldn't fine anything. Even if I did it still does not allow me to call up BetMill and make an inquiry which is something I can only do at the actual players request.

    The best advice I can give you is if you are worried about your money then please do not hesitate to make a withdrawal.

    My whole point is there is no way for me to even answer any allegations against a book when the actual player is not the one posting the dispute.



    wil.
    Sorry Wil if I misunderstood your statement earlier. I completely understand about you not being able to be involved. I just think its ok to post the story. I dont think Bigbet was actually asking u to get involved, it was more to grab your attention. I could be wrong though.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #22  
    Home of the Cincinnati Criminals. bigbet1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    You draft them, they book'em
    Posts
    17,903
    Wil, you were in contact with pokerreview for the dude with 100K right? why not contact SBR and see what they have to say?

    It's beyond me why you so called "watchdog" sites dont work together.

    and what im doing is not crying, i am trying to gather information.

    BB
    Quote Originally Posted by wilheim
    Bigbet, you can cry all you want but there is little I can do about disputes at other websites. I have no idea who the player is much less what is actual story is. The way it works is a player comes on this forum (regardless how many posts) and creats a thread about a dispute which can be looked into. Because of your post I went over to SBR and don't see any BetMill threads on their forum, which doesn't mean it is not there - I couldn't fine anything. Even if I did it still does not allow me to call up BetMill and make an inquiry which is something I can only do at the actual players request.

    The best advice I can give you is if you are worried about your money then please do not hesitate to make a withdrawal.

    My whole point is there is no way for me to even answer any allegations against a book when the actual player is not the one posting the dispute.



    wil.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #23  
    Home of the Cincinnati Criminals. bigbet1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    You draft them, they book'em
    Posts
    17,903
    Also, if you missed the big write up on SBR, maybe you need some sleep
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #24  
    RX Local SportSavant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    42,910
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbet1234
    Wil, you were in contact with pokerreview for the dude with 100K right? why not contact SBR and see what they have to say?

    It's beyond me why you so called "watchdog" sites dont work together.

    and what im doing is not crying, i am trying to gather information.

    BB
    have you not ever heard the story that too many chefs spoil the broth?

    if SBR needs help they will ask for it BB...

    we havent even been contacted by a punter?

    cmon now......
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #25  
    RX Local wilheim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Where Needed
    Posts
    75,154
    Bigbet, you don't seem to get it. I can't do anything without knowing who the player is. I can't call BetMill and I can't ask SBR to disclose facts about who he is. As matter of fact I did try to help the Noble Poker guy today along with a Sportbetting.com dispute and also offered to help out with an issue with The Greek.com. In the process I worked with Bill Dozer from SBR but the subject of BetMill never came up.

    Right now I am trying to grade the Skybook Plasma TV contest so I can call it a day.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •