AVOID Adam Meyer at all costs!!!!

Forum: Service Play Statistical and General Discussion Section

Thread: AVOID Adam Meyer at all costs!!!!

1. #1 AVOID Adam Meyer at all costs!!!! 
    RX Member
    been following his site for 4 months and he is hitting approx 45%. but when he has a winning day you wont here the end of it. but he is constantly trying to upsale this private play package and then on top of that another super private package. i had the football package at it flat out sucked, but this weekend was what i came on here for, check this out.

Saturday Adamwins.com went 0-8, then he sent out an email saying he spent $100s of thousands on info for the San Diego v Pepperdine game and take SD-7 and go big you will win all your money back!! guess what SD lost straight up by5!!! haha. then he has the nerve to send out another email saying since that happened he will give away his private plays for Sunday at no cost because "I want you to have the Winningest day youve ever had" guess what happened Sunday??? 2-4!!!! he even lost the All-Star game. then he sends another email asking for more money because his private plays are due to go on a winning streak!! what a joke. this same thing happend during football season right before X-mas. he had a big losing streak then released 5"best bets" because "i want you to have some extra cash for your X-mas bills" guess what?? he went 1-4!!!!

sounds like a good one to fade all the time...

OP hit the nail right on the head with this grade-A scam artist. He went 0-3 tonight again, thank God I didnt play em. I have a free platinum subscription till the end of April if anyone wants some good fade material.

RX Member
    The guy is hopeless...no clue. I hear him on the radio and even sounds lost.

To bad he can't be stopped from the bs he puts out.

RX Member
    haha, this guy calls me today to beg me not to cancel my subscription and that adam is due to go on a winning streak. i asked him to give me documentation of the 70%documented winners that they claim. he said they dont keep records and cant do that!!! how can you be documented if you dont keep records???

AHAHAHA Adam Meyer 1-3 in NCAAB tonight! Lost his 6 unit too! HAH! For those who care I will make sure his plays are posted in the daily thread for fading purposes.

I had free access to his plays for a couple years.....great to have friends in the bizz......and he is a 50% capper, at best. Unfortunately he isn't a 45% capper like Lang or you could fade, but following or fading this clown will just cost you juice over the long haul.
    I have his real records but can't access the info from work. Trust me, he is one to simply ignore.

RX Senior
    adam wins sounds like a lot of tout's they pay all this bullshit money quote unquote its a fucking joke I understand its a business

I had a guy Named Mr Sanders out of Tampa. This guy was as honest as my grandma. He called me one day and said lets make some money together. So needless to say i was ready for the sales pitch. I told him the amount of money I had the week to gamble. He told me how much to play on each game. At the end up the week I would send him 10% of the winnings. If he lost the week I owed nothing the next week reguardless if he went 10 - 0 that week. I lost that phone and have never been able to find his number again. (yes like a fool i had to change that number because some dirties got a hold of my phone)

Here's some funny shit I get a text about 30 minutes ago. It's from Adam Meyer and he wants me to call him. He has a major move tonight. I text back you are on one hell of a losing streak. Why would I pay you for losing plays. Then I said give me winners for a week and then we'll talk. Just to see if he would respond. He did quickly and continued to say. I do ESPN radio all over the world. Read who I am. What's your email I'll email you a play right now. Now I think thats pretty funny. For anyone who cares here's the number he texted from 313-131. So you can text him and tell him how bad he really is.

10. #10 ADAM MEYER is a con srtist 
    RX Junior
    Avoid his website and his BULL-CRAP. He is a rip off artist and good at it. HIS PICKS SUCK!!!

RX Junior
    This bastard and his operation is very smooth but slimmy. First, he has a represenative (lets call him Dan) feel you out on the first call. Questions like how much action do you want, what's your worth, etc. You get promised the moon so you get your first pick, which is a winner. Then is the only going to cost you so 5k to make 20k, etc until you only get the choice picks if you pony up big bucks. For the first 20k to Meyer's pockets you get 150k of winners. Problem you never get close. After the first 20k, the looser picks start to pile up until your out of pocket and you represenative no longer is calling you off the hook. It's now set up that Meyer takes over for "Dan" and will call you and say I can make you a million but it will cost you 250k. After you tell him to shove that he says how much can you put up. I tested him and got him down to 5k with him taking part of the winnings going forward until he reaches his 250k. Scam, you'll never get there. He'll provide winners at first then loosers until your out big bucks. Please all, stay away from this operation. They are bad....

RX Junior
    Yea he seems like a phony can't even call people back

13. #13 Couldn't agree more. He's one of the slickest scammers of the bunch. Avoid Adam Meyer at all costs. 
    RX Junior
    You would not believe how bad a run he went on the NCAA tourney a couple years ago. It was unreal. If you just had a 2 year old pick games randomly you would have killed his 8-23 after promising over and over that he would go a guaranteed 27-4, if not then you get the baseball season for free. Well guess what that was pretty shitty as well. The guy makes a lot of money preying on poor suckers, guess I was one once too. Would not document his supposed %70 but continued to stick by it. That's the nice thing about Covers.com at least you can see what these guys are really doing.

RX Junior
    I personally lost $5000 with his BS. I've only won with these so-called Handicappers only once with Jim Feist. My 9 year old can pick the games better than most of them. I've been following this new guy named Johnny C., I found him when I googled NFL Picks and he came out of no where in the first page of google. He had a promotion saying to subscribe and he will give you a free pick for the day and if he lost he will give you one week membership for free. Well guess what he lost that promotional pick and I got a free week. He ended up going 6-2 though for the week. I liked his promotion though with the chicks on his site and he has a cool looking site also. Click here and check out the girls. Has anyone heard of this Johnny C. character. I searched for negative press and got nothing. He claims he wins 88% of his picks on the site. Anyone knows of him?

Touting the biggest bet he ever made just now. Will not lose he says

RX Junior
    He just adds to negative view the capper industry gets. My take is 80-90% are guys picking it out of a hat, but a few take it serious and have decent models that hit streaks....and of course lose some. Adam M though....must be a good marketer if what you're saying about is true. Kinda pisses me off with todays technology...I play alot of stocks, the tools and tracking they offer to track my stocks and its performance, you'd figure the same could be done for sports. Anyone got any reputable service suggestions they've stuck with for at least a year or more?

17. #17 Have you used Adam Wins? 
    RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by eeks View Post
    been following his site for 4 months and he is hitting approx 45%. but when he has a winning day you wont here the end of it. but he is constantly trying to upsale this private play package and then on top of that another super private package. i had the football package at it flat out sucked, but this weekend was what i came on here for, check this out.

Saturday Adamwins.com went 0-8, then he sent out an email saying he spent $100s of thousands on info for the San Diego v Pepperdine game and take SD-7 and go big you will win all your money back!! guess what SD lost straight up by5!!! haha. then he has the nerve to send out another email saying since that happened he will give away his private plays for Sunday at no cost because "I want you to have the Winningest day youve ever had" guess what happened Sunday??? 2-4!!!! he even lost the All-Star game. then he sends another email asking for more money because his private plays are due to go on a winning streak!! what a joke. this same thing happend during football season right before X-mas. he had a big losing streak then released 5"best bets" because "i want you to have some extra cash for your X-mas bills" guess what?? he went 1-4!!!!

saw you had used adam meyer and was wondering if you would Share your Experience at www.adamwinsreviews.com

Quote Originally Posted by adamwinsreviews View Post
    saw you had used adam meyer and was wondering if you would Share your Experience at www.adamwinsreviews.com

Pretty sure one of Adam Meyer's minions registered here at the Rx to post the above, and I can tell you one thing.

=

I'd love to start a Fade Adam Meyer's thread. He on par with Brandon Link.

Yes, he's really that bad.

Leonard Washington coitus_maximus's Avatar
    A little town called none of your Godda*n business
    I've been fading this clown for years. A guarantee win is if Lang and Meyer are on the same side and you are on the opposite, bet large.

This clown was supposed have a huge inside information play this past weekend. He said news will come out this week a about players involved. Anyone know who it was?